"I say that between colonization and civilization, there is an infinite distance."
The norms of Israel’s abnormal war–waged primarily against a defenseless population–have been established. Every living thing is a fair target, even the Israeli hostages held by Hamas in Gaza. From now on each atrocity will have to be even more grotesque to capture any attention from the press and Western politicians. And the way things are going, they probably will.
- The Politics of the Occult: A Conversation with Historian Mitch Horowitz
- High Budget Sleaze
- Complete and Utter Carnage
- Stop Arming Israel
- Rational Thinking Versus Conspiracy Theories
- Enter the Moral Abyss
- The Russell Brand Conspiracy
- The Reality of Washington’s Enterprise
- Gaza’s Trail of Tears
- On the Ethics of Violence
- Genocide in Palestine is This Century’s Signature Atrocity
- An Infinite Distance
- The Palestinian Youth Movement in a Time of War
- Is Gaza Burning?
- Vive La Résistance?